Digital Strategy & Transformation
Now is the time to think about tomorrow. In particular, trade fair companies that keep an eye on future trends, new technologies and the competition can be successful in the long term. We support decision-makers, innovators and doers in developing a trend-setting and future-proof strategy. Together with you and our years of experience in the trade fair industry, we develop practical solutions for the central challenges of our time.
Change is omnipresent – so we also organise the accompanying change process to enable your employees and exhibitors to see change as an opportunity and to help shape it.
- As-is analysis
- Evaluation of existing digital services and products
- Expert interviews + employee surveys
- Extended market analysis
- Technology trends
- (non-industry) best-practice examples
- Development of key tasks and fields of action
- Support in formulating the vision and goals derived from it
- Development of a business model and 5-year plan
- Creation of a roadmap
- Formulation of goals
- Change Campaigning
- Creation of communication and training materials
- Trainings + Workshops
- Continuous monitoring and feedback loops
The MCH Group has placed visitors at the heart of all its concepts for live communication. In the large-scale “ViVa” (“Visitor Value”) project, the course was set for the future, from strategy to business models and system selection.
We help with the selection, introduction and operation of digital solutions. From individual solution modules such as registration, lead tracking and community management to integrated platforms.
Many event tech modules only unfold their effectiveness when they are booked and used in large numbers by exhibitors. This is where we help with our customer-oriented sales and support teams.